Workshop-series Career Orientation
About this event
Practical exercises and extensive group interaction prepare you to (re)enter the Euregional job market after a relocation or a break. Providing you with tools to start and move forward, uncover your talents, start your personal branding and much more.
- 28th March: Day 1: Self-assessment to explore talents, skills, interest and motivation. Orientate what you want and what you have to offer.
- 30th March : Day 2: Business networking. How to go about and start targeted networking in the youRegion.
- 1st April: Day 3: Job application. Strategies and tools on writing a CV and a motivation letter.
- 4th April: Day 4: Personal branding. Perfecting and practicing your elevator pitch. And creating your own road map to get traction on your job search.
- 27th April: Day 5: Interview training. Enjoy interview training with a recruiter to put theory into practice.
- The workshop-series will be given ONLINE in English.
- Everybody’s time is equally valuable, please respect the starting hour.
- Due to time restrictions a maximum of 3 participants can experience interview training. These participants will be selected randomly upon indication of interest.