Explained: info session about the health system and insurance for expats and internationals in Belgium
Are you considering a move to Limburg, have you recently settled in the region, and would you like more clarity on the Belgian health system
About this event
Business & Expats Health Insurance and POM Limburg invite you for a free info session on gaining insights on the Belgian Health system. This 1 hour info session includes a presentation that is followed by a Q&A.
What to expect?:
- Detailed explanation of the Belgian social security and (obligatory) affiliation to a health insurance fund, especially with respect to reimbursement
- Presentation of the services of Business & Expatriates Health Insurance
- by an expert in the topic, working for a specialised department aimed at expats/impats (newcomers) to Belgium.
- The presentation and discussion will be given in English
- Everybody’s time is equally valuable, please respect the starting hour.