Wellbeing workshop : Unlock your potential
About this event
Unlock Your Potential
Reflect on your work and life skills and thrive with purpose in your new “home country”.
Are you an …
• Expat partner (re)-entering the job market after a professional pause due to relocation, parental break
• International at crossroad, not sure which direction to take or how to navigate change.
If you can relate, you are not alone. The good news, with the right support and strategy you can be in the driving seat of your personal & professional live.
During the workshop you will learn how to:
– Assess your current situation right now and how to handle change
– Review your career drivers and values
– Reflect on the ideal work environment in which your skills can blossom
– Identify your purpose, skills and transferable skills, pinpoint the ingredients of your success
– Define your target – job; career profile; part-time; full-time; own business; volunteering Determine what is important in your career, your professional identity.
– Discover what the barriers are that might block you moving forward.
– Plan your roadmap with concrete actions and practical implementations
The workshop is delivered online in English via Zoom. The content will be a mix of interactive, practical, and informative sessions.
My name is Marie Dewulf.
As a career clarity coach, I’m passionate about helping people find a job, change jobs or get more out of their job. I help them to get clarity on who they are, what do they want professionally and how to get it, so that they are crystal clear on the roles that they are aiming for. And as a result, talk confidently about themselves with more impact to secure their success.
I coach in English, French and Dutch.
Belgian by birth, a curious global nomad by heart, and a career clarity coach by choice. I started my company in 2005 after having personally experienced several career changes myself due to numerous moves abroad. I combine my analytic-reflective approach from my master’s degree in Art history & Archaeology, with the skills acquired in my several coaching accreditations.
If you want to know more about me, please have a look on www.coach2moveon.com