Free webinar: understanding your payslip
Are you one of those people that read a payslip diagonally, straight to the essential point: the net salary? And if the amount is more or less the same as last month, you just assume everything is ok?
You are certainly not alone, a lot of Belgians do exactly the same. Gross, net, allowances, premiums, benefits in kind, tax deductions and social security contributions … it all looks so (unnecessarily) complicated.
A Belgian payslip will probably never be without its mystery, but you needn’t be a payroll professional to get to grips with the basics. This webinar will cover the most common elements and allow you to understand and check the amounts mentioned. Because understanding your payslip is not a luxury and actually also not that difficult once you know what to look for. Imagine receiving a receipt at the supermarket with just the total on it – you wouldn’t accept that either, right?
- Our speaker is Matthias Van Brussel, a payroll advisor from Easypay
- The presentation and Q&A will be in English
- We’ll be discussing Belgian payroll, not non-resident or split payroll
- To allow for a valuable Q&A while respecting GDPR, the recording will not be shared
- Places are limited
- This event is made possible by the partner organisation International House Leuven, they take care of the organisation and registration of data/interested participants.