Free (dual) Career Program – 11th ed.
After previous successful editions we continue with (dual) career week edition 11, in-person: a series of five half-day workshops providing all the tools you need to enter the Belgian job market.
PROGRAM : 9:00-12:30 with the necessary breaks
- 20 March: Self-assessment. Explore talents, skills, interest, motivation. Re-orientate or double check what you want and what you have to offer
- 21 March: Option assessment & business networking. Targeted networking in Belgium via all type of media, including LinkedIn
- 22 March: Application documents. CV, motivation letter & Belgian business culture
- 23 March: Personal Branding. Perfecting and practising your elevator pitch. Creating your own job search road map.
- 24 March: Interview training
AUDIENCE – Are you:
- Looking to enter the Belgian job market after a break or relocation?
- Wondering where to start and how to move forward?
- Searching to answer the question “what am I good at and what do I want to do”?
- Wanting to improve your CV, motivation letter and personal sales pitch?
APPROACH – During the training the focus will be on:
- Group coaching
- Interaction between the participants and the trainer
- Practical tips & tricks
- Tools to facilitate the networking process
- Exercises & exchange of experiences
- Hands-on tools for the job search
- Focus on what you have to offer and how to sell it
- Updated application documents
- Road map and action points to kick off your career!
- Express interest by filling out and following the directions on this online form. Group interaction is key, so only 12 places are available.
- If we have too many applicants a short intake will be done over the phone/Skype beforehand.
- Participation is free. International House Leuven offers the trainers, course material and organisation but in return we ask commitment and active participation. Past experience has forced us however to instate a formal no-show policy. A no-show fee of 40 € will apply for every half-day session missed without valid reason (own illness or of a family member; with doctor’s certificate).
- This event is made possible by the partner organisation International House Leuven, they take care of the organisation and registration of data/interested participants.
the location of the career program is International House Leuven, Tiensevest , 3000 Leuven (nearby the train station “Leuven”)