"Welcome to Limburg" day for internationals in the Euregio
Time & Location
About the Event
Expect the unexpected! On this day you will explore Limburg in an interesting way
- get a closer look at some of famous (historical) landmarks and attractions during a guided bus tour;
- learn more about this borderless vibrant region;
- meet other newly arrived expats who are living in the region.
- We gather at the parking lot of Corda Campus for the official program --> 9.30 am - 3 pm
- Delicious local food will be provided, no lunch boxes needed :)
- Limited to a maximum of 70 people
- There is no charge to attend, but registration is required.
Please note that photos and videos of you may be taken during the seminar/event for publicity and marketing purposes.
***This event is organised in cooperation with the Interreg V-A project youRegion and aims to bring together newcomers from the Maastricht, Aachen and Hasselt area (Euregio Meuse-Rhine). ***
- Count me in!€0€00€0